2006 Nissan Murano lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Murano:

2006 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 202016

Took vehicle in for repairs for oil leaks, lights, trunk release, vehicle running like a truck, A/C, radio, transmission and camera display in car. Was told trunk release, motor, and transmission problems, and lighting couldn't be duplicated. The same day I picked up my vehicle turn vehicle off close the drivers door and head and rear lights shut off, close my trunk and again head and rear lights went off. Took vehicle to another dealer and showed the service advisor my concerns informed me a dianogstic test would cost $270 if couldn't find anything wrong, and I couldn't be take home because it was over 10 miles, and advisor suggested taking car closer to where I lived. Showed him and told him my concerns: Foot pedal switch works sometimes, seat operates sometime, the smell from exhaust has a very bad smell, A/C works sometime while driving and doesn't blow cold at all while idol, and sun visor keep falling down lower causing you to not see..

- Houston, TN, USA