1.6

2007 Nissan Murano seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Murano:

2007 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 152011

Murano 6-cyl

My air bag light on the drivers side started flashing. After taking it to a Nissan mechanic I was told that the whole air bag assembly needs to be replaced to the tune of $1200. I have noticed a lot of air bag problems for Nissan just randomly going bad. We didn't get into a wreck or abuse the car in any way.... it just stopped working. One of the reasons we purchased this vehicle was because it had a 5 star safety rating. Little did I realize that the airbag will just stop working while I am driving. I believe that Nissan should repair this defect and all others like it. As I previously stated we didn't do anything wrong to cause this and they have had numerous complaints over this problem. Please help me and others. Thank you.

- Dixon, IL, USA