1.9

2007 Nissan Murano suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Murano:

2007 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Oct 092014

Murano 6-cyl

Car started to make a noise when steering or hitting a bump.

- Gilbert , AZ, USA

Apr 262013

Murano 6-cyl

I purchased my 2007 Murano in August 2011. From the date of purchase, I've had multiple issues. The brakes have been a constant issue, I've had to replace the front struts (before 60,000 miles) and was told that I need to replace the rear shocks as soon as possible, the driver side visor is broken, 2 months ago it began leaking oil for some unknown reason, and now the front seat is broken, causing the left hand side of the seat to 'float'. I weigh 140 lbs so it's not like I've caused any undue stress on the seat. The vehicle currently has 70,000 miles. I cannot afford to make all the repairs - but cannot sell it until I do make them (who in their right mind wants to purchase a car that needs $2500 poured into it for repairs, with new issues occurring on a regular basis). It's a shame that Nissan can produce something of such poor quality and not be forced to stand behind their product. This is the worst car I've ever owned. If I can ever get rid of this it I'll never own another Nissan.

- Lewisville, NC, USA

Mar 252011

Murano 6-cyl

I have a 2007 Nissan Murano with about 58,000 miles and about 6 months ago when it had about 50,000 miles, I had to replace the left outer tie rod. Just recently, I had to replace the left and right front lower control arms because the ball joints were badly worn. I didn't notice any handling, steering, rattling or any other unusual issues before the problem was noticed. I don't drive the car over rough roads or abuse it in any way. These defects were detected when the tires were rotated. It makes me wonder what else will cause problems in the suspension if these things went wrong with relatively low mileage. There are no recalls that I can detect and this is not covered under the basic warranty so I plan to call the dealer and do a lot of complaining.

- Buffalo Grove, IL, USA