2011 Nissan Murano accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Murano:

2011 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Mar 292014

Murano 6-cyl

We were driving at 35 miles/hr with 3 years old daughter in the car seat in the back. Suddenly the roof just exploded. We had the inside cover of the sunroof open and the debris from the roof explosion flew in our daughter face. Fortunately, beside minor scratches on her face and crying when we put her back to the car, she is ok. She now resist us when we try to put her in this car. This is absolutely a quality issue from Nissan. We agree with Nissan that we never heard about roof exploding before, but we as many other have witnessed one from car made by Nissan.

- Memphis, TN, USA

Oct 212011

Murano 6-cyl

I parked the Murano in the garage and closed the garage door then went inside the house. About 30 minutes later I heard a muffled boom sound. I thought the wind was blowing furniture around on my deck. I went to check the garage and noticed tempered glass on the floor. I looked at the lift gate door and noticed the entire glass window had shattered inward. Most of the glass was inside the car. I don't know how it happened but it was raining that day and the temperature had fallen.

- Hoffman Est, IL, USA