2014 Nissan NV miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan NV:

2014 Nissan NV Owner Comments

Mar 312014

NV

There is a problem with dash lights reflecting on the driver left side window that interfere with the ability to see images in the left driver side rear view mirror at night. Turning down the intensity of the dash lights does not remove the problem. Only totally dimming the dash lights remove the reflection. Then the instrument lights cannot be seen. This problem did not occur with the 2003 sprinter van that I previously drove. I would hope Nissan can develop a correction. This condition is a major irritant to me. I first noticed the problem when I first drove the vehicle at night.

- Little Rock, AR, USA