5.3

2013 Nissan NV200 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan NV200:

2013 Nissan NV200 Owner Comments

May 242015

NV200

I was driving in yorktown, NY 10598 and as I was making a right turn at the corner of hallocks mill rd. On to route 202, my Nissan NV200 van just stopped. There was no warning, no flashing lights, no sound, nothing to indicate there was a problem with the vehicle. Up until this point, the van was driving perfectly as it had been doing since I got it. I had no reason to suspect that it would just come to a dead halt and the engine would die. Luckily there was not much traffic and cars were not going fast. However, if this had happened on a main road, especially one of the highways that I travel on, like rte. 84, the major deegan, the taconic, etc. I would have been killed. Imagine pulling out into traffic with trucks barreling down at you and your car just stops! imagine if I had my family in the van in such circumstances. This is simply unacceptable and I don't feel I can safely drive this vehicle again.

- Putnam Valley, NY, USA