8.0

1. new injection pump (1 reports)
1999 Nissan Primera engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Nissan Primera:

1999 Nissan Primera Owner Comments

May 102002

Primera

This car was serviced regularly. Full service history. Warranty ran out 7 weeks ago. I had been complaining to the dealership that the car was very slow on take of and its overall performance was not as good as usual. They said this was usual in NISSANS???!! The car has now stopped and when I took it back to the dealership they tell me it will cost 600 (sterling UK) to fix and I need a new injection pump! I think an injection pump should last more than 43000 miles and with a full service warranty. Nissan say the part is a Bosch part and they will see what they said before deciding if they will fix my car as good will. Until this time I will have to wait!!!!!!

- , Newry, Co. Down, Ireland