8.0

1997 Nissan Quest cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Nissan Quest:

1997 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Aug 182014

Quest

I think it is so stupid that for a 14 year old vehicle, I can't find the part I need to fix my problem because Nissan has discontinued making the part. There should be a part out there that is compatible to the part that I need. The car body and the interior is good shape and I can't operate it because I can't find this one part to replace.

- , Little Rock, AR, USA