8.0

2004 Nissan Quest accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Aug 052012

Quest 3.5L V6

Went to eject 1 of my 5 cd's, and cd player spit all 5 cds out at me. Like a dork, I stuck the one I originally wanted to listen to in. It automatically switched over to the radio (really weird). Tried to put it back on CD mode and it won't switch over. It makes a slight beeping sound when I try to switch it over but never changes over. Needless to say my CD is still stuck in the player :(

- , Grandy, NC, USA