2004 Nissan Quest brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Oct 152015

Driving to my kids school, to work and the van just stop in the middle of a city street. The van will not do anything. Completely dead. Only had the van over a year and a half.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Jun 192015

While driving the slip and tcs warning lights illuminated on the instrument panel as the car suddenly shuts off. It recurred several times. The vehicle was diagnosed by autozone and reads error code P0340. As a result the camshaft sensor was replaced but the problem still exists.

- Antioch, TN, USA

Jan 302009

I bought a Nissan Quest 2004 van from broad street Honda dealer at richmond it has serious door problem which was not locking completely and it is obviously not save for my three children. I took the van to them and the don't want to fix the problem even it is under their warranty for 3000 mile or three months even I also bought from them an extended warranty but it is useless they said even I paid 14000 dollars of it. They simply want me to give the car to them bellow the price I bought from them. I believe it is fraud a clear fraud. Please help me.

- Richmond , VA, USA

Jun 012008

2004 Nissan Quest le has had the "vdc off" warning light come on periodically while driving for the past 2 months, with increasing frequency. Vdc is the vehicle dynamic control system designed to assist driver with control and stability of vehicle during slips or swerves while driving. Dealer had difficulty diagnosing the problem but a recent visit on 7/28/08 presented me with an expensive replacement of the ABS actuator. Dealer surmised that when I said we were being followed in traffic last week and were told we had no brake lights, that was a result of the vdc off indicator light coming on. Although I am not yet aware of additional safety hazards, the lack of brake lights seems significant. Consultation to the owners manual for advice on vdc off warning light gave absolutely no indication of the brake light failure as a result.

- Safety Harbor, FL, USA