2004 Nissan Quest engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jan 232009

Quest V6

The light for the engine came on, the car would not turn on again after driven for awhile. I had to wait at least a half or more sometimes in order for it to turn on again. Worst of all I took it in to nissan dealer in la quinta California where they were just trying to guess what it had. I paid 1,500.00 dollars to get it fixed there and a month later it continued doing the same thing( same problem). I called nissan dealer because they said i had warranty, It's been a month and they have not returned my calls or emails. They are the worst in customer service and are very unprofessional. I am now having problems with two other sensors in my van, my a/c is no longer working and my rear door will not open with the remote, you have to do it manually. I do not recommend this car or the dealer nissan in la quinta.

- , Indio, CA, USA