2004 Nissan Quest lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Quest:

2004 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jul 302010

Exterior surface of headlight -polycarbonate lenses exhibiting oxidation and deterioration causing reduced roadway illumination and reduced turn signal illumination. Headlights should be produced with a coating durable enough to prevent such oxidation and deterioration of the polycarbonate surface, at least for the life of the vehicle.

- Leesburg, VA, USA

Dec 222003

Quest 6-cyl

I have had nothing but problems, both big and small, with my brand new Nissan Quest SE. I can almost deal with the sqeaks, rattles, broken buttons, broken lights, malfunctioning sensors, radio problems, and malfunctioning slider doors, but the problem I cannot accept is the failure of the car to run during damp or cold days. The car cranks and starts after a few attempts, but when it is put into drive it either lags as if it's running out of fuel, or dies completely. This has happened on at least 8 occassions, 2 of which I had to call a tow truck because I could not restart the car. Unfortunately, my dealership cannot replicate the problem so nothing has been done. Meanwhile, I never know if my car will run on these days, I have even been forced to walk down the street in below zero windchill temperatures with my children in order to get help. I purchased a new car to have safety and peace of mind, and instead I am losing sleep at night and asking Nissan to buy this car back. I will list the most recent occurrence on the form, but please note this has happened at least 8 times.

- Trumbull, CT, USA