2.2

2006 Nissan Quest miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Quest:

2006 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Apr 162016

Quest

I have a Nissan Quest 2006. My mechanic told me that my front sub-frame is all rotten and needs to be replaced

- Skokie, IL, USA

Jun 042015

Quest

My 2006 Nissan Quest has bad jerking in the transmission when the gears change. It does this when it both gearing up and shifting down at any speed. The jerking is very bad when also coming from reverse to drive. This is a safety concern for me and my family because if it gives out on the expressway, it could cause an accident and that puts my family including my baby in danger. Also if I am stranded on the side of the road with my child in extreme heat or cold this also puts my child in danger. This transmission needs to be recalled seeing is how I am not the only one with the complaint.

- Florence, KY, USA