2008 Nissan Quest body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Quest:

2008 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Jul 122008

I own a 2004 Nissan Quest. I had lift the trunk of the car with a remote to quickly grab something from the trunk as I was in a hurry. The hatchback came crashing down on my hand. The bag I was grabbing got caught in between and kept me from severing my hand. I took the car to Nissan who did not seem to be bothered the least by this. They told me to replace a motor that controls the trunk. I feel that there should be a safety device to reverse the door and keep it from closing so rapidly. I won't let my 12 year son touch the door anymore.

- Parkland, FL, USA