2009 Nissan Quest engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Nissan Quest:

2009 Nissan Quest Owner Comments

Dec 012015

All four motor mounts have gone out within the year. During one instance 3 mounts went out at once. I was driving down the highway when I heard clanking noise. I immediately took the car into the shop. While there I was told this is a common problem with this model.

- Midland, GA, USA

Jun 012015

I was driving car and slip, traction, and engine light came on and car stopped.the car started again, but was driving very slow and was struggling to move.

- Newark, NJ, USA

Sep 012014

Was told by the dealer that the front engine mount needs to be replaced, as it was starting to wear. The engine was not moving at all at this time. In December 2014 was told again of the engine mount at the dealer (engine still not moving). Spoke with mechanic regarding issue and why he thinks it needs replacing. I was shown by the mechanic why he thinks it needed to be replaced. I told the mechanic and the service personnel that within all the years of my driving and that with all the vehicles I have owned I have never replaced an engine mount. Ask mechanic if this was an issue with all Nissan's or just the Quest, the response I received was only the Quest.

- Villa Rica, GA, USA