2008 Nissan Rogue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Rogue:

2008 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Mar 262016

Rogue

I purchased my 2008 Nissan Rogue 2/27/15 from johns auto sales somerville MA had the inspection done it passed a week later engine light came on and gas gauge was not reading correctly took it back 3X they claim they fix it but was still not reading correctly on 2/ 27/16 I went to get inspection sticker it failed safety and admission the gas gauge fuel sender the flex pipe and sub frame had to be replaced the cost $1107 I am so sick of getting screwed from the big guys making money and the little guys giving it so many people who own the Nissan Rogue have had the same problem with the fuel sender not reading the correct amount of gas I had ran out if had 2X in the freezen cold with my pregnant daughter I am out $1107 and at my wits end who stands up for us nobody !!! sabrina wilmington

- Wilmington, MA, USA

May 152014

Rogue 4-cyl

Was on main street in watertown, ct road was wet around 6:30 am just entering curve front right axle broke causing car to hit guard rail and do front end damage. Insurance company replaced it with a reconditioned axle.on 10/1/2014 left axle broke driving on I-95 not to far from home steering was wobbly but made it home safe replaced the axle. The next day the right side went again and is now back at the auto body shop waiting on repair -- was told this is a common problem with this model of Nissan think if this is so should be a recall to correct the issue.

- Milford, CT, USA