2008 Nissan Rogue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Rogue:

2008 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Mar 262016

I purchased my 2008 Nissan Rogue 2/27/15 from johns auto sales somerville MA had the inspection done it passed a week later engine light came on and gas gauge was not reading correctly took it back 3X they claim they fix it but was still not reading correctly on 2/ 27/16 I went to get inspection sticker it failed safety and admission the gas gauge fuel sender the flex pipe and sub frame had to be replaced the cost $1107 I am so sick of getting screwed from the big guys making money and the little guys giving it so many people who own the Nissan Rogue have had the same problem with the fuel sender not reading the correct amount of gas I had ran out if had 2X in the freezen cold with my pregnant daughter I am out $1107 and at my wits end who stands up for us nobody !!! sabrina wilmington

- Wilmington, MA, USA

Apr 012015

My vehicle lost the ability to accelerate while I was driving on the highway on Wednesday. The car started to shake a bit and when the accelerator was pressed to the floor, the speed decreased to about 30mph and the engine sounded like an airplane taking off. The car eventually regained its ability to accelerate until I got off on the exit near my house and that is when the car lost acceleration again in the midst of oncoming traffic. This problem has occurred several times since I've had this car and each time I call the dealership they claim to not have heard of this ever happening. It even happened on a trip from tn to SC. This is a serious problem and is extremely dangerous when driving in heavy traffic on the interstate and congested city streets. I am nervous about taking the car on trips longer than 30-45 minutes long. There is also an issue where the TPMS light comes on and stays on for days. When I have it checked out, I'm usually told that the air pressure is good and that the light is just malfunctioning. The local Nissan dealership denies having knowledge of this issue also and they want me to pay a ton of money for them to check it out.

- Clarksville, TN, USA

May 152014

Rogue 4-cyl

Was on main street in watertown, ct road was wet around 6:30 am just entering curve front right axle broke causing car to hit guard rail and do front end damage. Insurance company replaced it with a reconditioned axle.on 10/1/2014 left axle broke driving on I-95 not to far from home steering was wobbly but made it home safe replaced the axle. The next day the right side went again and is now back at the auto body shop waiting on repair -- was told this is a common problem with this model of Nissan think if this is so should be a recall to correct the issue.

- Milford, CT, USA

Jan 032012

The contact owns a 2008 Nissan Rogue. The contact stated that the tire pressure sensor warning light would illuminate on the instrument panel of the vehicle. The dealer was contacted, but stated that NHTSA campaign id number: 09V393000 (tires:pressure monitoring and regulating systems) was not associated with the contact's VIN. The dealer repaired the failure by replacing the tire pressure sensor. The failure mileage was 36,141 and the current mileage was 36,300.

- Holtsville, NY, USA