4.0

2010 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Rogue:

2010 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Nov 302016

Rogue

When I apply the brakes, the car sometimes just shuts down completely and turns off. I have been able to then put the car in park, and restart it. It has happened when I have slowed the car down to go over speed bumps, when I stopped at a stop sign or red light. It also happened on a highway on-ramp. Nissan has not been able to fix it.

- North White Plains, NY, USA

Mar 112014

Rogue 4-cyl

Significant vibration in steering wheel when brakes are applied at high speed. Wobbling and car shakes.. brought the car in for service and was told that both the front and back rotors had to be resufaced. The car only has 24,000 miles, so we are concerned that such a relatively low mileage car had this problem. After servicing the car, the problem still exists, but has been reduced. We note that Nissan has had many recalls for rotor problems, but on other models. We feel the Rogue needs to be examined as well.

- Greenwich, CT, USA