2011 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Rogue:

2011 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Nov 162015

Whenever I am driving on the highway, and my vehicle is on cruise; the cruise mechanism drops off and the speed starts to decline. Yesterday, the vehicle went all the way down to zero and the vehicle just coasted along the side of the highway. Once the battery was disconnected and reconnected; the vehicle will run again, but the reset only lasts for about a day or so. This has been happening to my vehicle when travel involves long distances since 2013 now. Yesterday, was the first day the speed went all the way down and the vehicle began coasting along the highway.

- Portland, TX, USA

Jul 192011

I was on my way to work and had entered our parking lot and was ready to pull into a parking space. As I pulled in and was at a stop, my car suddenly accelerated and I was unable to stop it. I started to turn the wheel to the right because there was a 2010 Ford Explorer that was parked in front but unfortunately I hit the back end of the car and pushed it at least 30 ft dead straight. My car continued going to the right and over a island and by the time I got it to stop the air bag had gone off. I'm not sure how this happened since I was stopped, there were two witnesses that saw my vehicle stopped and the next thing it accelerated. I know my foot was on the brake because I was stopped and ready to exit the vehicle but it would not stop. This is a brand new car only 2 months old with a little over 1000 miles. I have grandchildren that ride with me and after my vehicle gets repaired I would be affraid to drive this. I am thankful that other than bruises I am ok and that it did not happen on a major street.

- Wheeling, IL, USA