9.1

2014 Nissan Rogue body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Rogue:

2014 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Sep 012016

Rogue 4-cyl

Nissan Rogue. Consumer writes in regards to replacement parts not available to repair recall notice. The consumer referenced recall numbers 16V219000 and 16V244000.

- Gulfport, MS, USA

Oct 172014

Rogue

I want to prevent any accidents from happening. I have a Nissan Rogue, bought on 12th June 2014. When I make a right turn I cannot see the front right corner, because of the right side mirror completely blocking the view of right corner object.  it is very difficult to see pedestrians on the side.  most of the vehicles have a small glass window by the mirror or there is a gap between the vehicle's body and the mirror. Sometimes I have to get up from the seat to check the right corner when making a right turn. I almost ran over two pedestrians. I think there is a defect and I am concerned that I will run over someone causing a major accident. Hoping to see a resolution to prevent any accidents from happening. Thank you

- Elmont, NY, USA