2014 Nissan Rogue brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Rogue:

2014 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jun 042016

I previously put a complaint in, no one contacted me. I was told by Nissan representative they will not cover the problem (06/04/2016). I've taken my vehicle to two other Nissan dealers and they stated there is a serious problem with the car, but, were I purchased my vehicle at told me I was heavy on the gas, that if there was a recall on my car parts, the number stamped to that part, would of flagged my car. What nonsense. Well, here's the pictures that I'm uploading. The fuel tank didn't even come on even at 1 mile left to gas station. Like I said I bought my vehicle in concord, nc. (modern Nissan of concord). I would like Nissan to step up to the plate and correct these problems. It's not good customer service, and word will get around. I don't promote Nissan or my Rogue anymore. Due to poor service, and not taking care of the consumers complaints and fixing the problems. Please read all the complaints about the Rogues, Nissan, doesn't stand behind there brand, because if they did, we wouldn't be online complaining. I expect the NHTSA, to do investigations on our complaints, so far no one contacted me. I say there is computer software glitch, if the gas tank doesn't illuminate. Also, the gear shift, only illuminate when it wants too !!I guess they will back up Nissan and not remedy the problems. I'm about to call the local T.V. station and have them investigate, and get some answers from Nissan, why they aren't taking care of the consumers.

- Salisbury, NC, USA

Nov 092015

I was driving the vehicle at 45 mph, when the stirring wheel and breaks locked and the vehicle came to a complete stop in the middle of rush during large amounts of traffic. The vehicle's windows would not go down and the vehicle would not start back up. When the I tried to start it back up the engine would shake erratically and make a loud noise. The vehicle had power but you couldn't lock it, or roll any windows or turn off the hazard lights.

- Pasadena, TX, USA

Sep 052015

When starting the vehicle in the morning, there was a chassis control system error. When trying to drive, the accelerator is not very responsive and it is like the engine is being held back. Once driven a bit, then other errors begin to come up regarding AWD malfunction, and all the collision and blind spot displays are illuminated in error. Took the vehicle to the dealer once and they reset the computer and replaced a ground wire. A few days later it happened again. Took vehicle back to dealer and they kept it for over two weeks and replaced the ABS module. Had the vehicle back about a week and it is now doing it again. Vehicle is over 36K miles and was when dealership first worked on it. Now that is has happened a third time, the dealership is saying it is out of warranty and they don't know what to do. This error affects being able to drive this car safely and Nissan needs to figure out what is going on.

- Tahoka, TX, USA