2014 Nissan Rogue suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Rogue:

2014 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Nov 092014

Purchased 2014 Rogue select in concord, nc, July 2014. Vehicle wouldn't start, about 4 months after purchased, used jumpers to get started at home. Then another time I had to use jumper cable to get it started, after I left walmart. Had walmart car dept. To check my vehicle. I had a neighbor look at it, problem was probably fuel line. I fill tank up, and will only display between 100-180 miles, before having to refuel. But, shows that the tank is filled. Never received a recall letter, regardless that I moved. Sad that I never received a notice regardless that I moved, no excuse. At all. If they can send me emails a lot, then I expect I notice. Come on Nissan, do your part and acknowledge our vehicles. I paid good money for my Rogue. I will remember when I purchase another vehicle, and it won't be a Nissan. I will go with Toyota, since they acknowledge there problems, when they arise, and have no problem fixing them. That's how Nissan is going to lose consumers, by not standing by there product.

- Salisbury, NC, USA