2014 Nissan Rogue wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Rogue:

2014 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jan 222016

From January 22, 2016, complete application form with Bridgestone warranty, for my bands are you run flat breaking off the smiles. They claim that is a problem that brings the bus Nissan Rogue 2014 factory in the front axle. Take me to inspect the bus to an authorized dealer Nissan and not found no problem. For the above respectfully you intervene in this issue because fear for my life which is one of the tires while fence to explode 'm driving. I hope his usual attention to the issue.Bridgestone wants me to see that the problem is not the manufacture of tires, but the front of the Nissan Rogue 2014.

- Guayama, PR, USA

Jan 222016

Desde el 22 de enero de 2016, llene un formulario de aplicaciÓN de garantÍa con la Bridgestone, porque mis gomas run flat SE le estÁN desprendiendo los pedasos. Ellos alegan que ES un problema que trae la guagua Nissan Rogue 2014 de FÁbrica en el tren delantero. Yo lleve a inspeccionar la guagua a un dealer Nissan autorizado Y no le encontraron ningÚN problema. Por lo antes expuesto respetuosamente ustedes intervengan en este problema, ya que temo por mi vida que una de las llantas SE valla a explotar mientras estoy manejando. Espero su acostumbrada atenciÓN al asunto.

- Guayama, PR, USA

May 012015

Notice a slight squeak from front left wheel/brake area that created some concern, then a few miles down the road and some start stop action, came a metal to metal grinding scenario, called auto nation Nissan immediately, identified problem to service tech and I was advised bring unit in. Thinking maybe just a brake issue, I was informed that left front caliber brake system was locked up and has caused major wear on brake pads and then I was informed that rotors scared, brakes require replacement along with new calibers on front of unit. Only thing is brakes & rotors are not to be covered and I would have to pay for them. Why do I have for poor quality equipment that falls under recall status? but after seeing these recalls I will expect Nissan to repair or replace at no charge. To be more exact, my transmissions was replaced 2 months ago as well. I really like my Rogue but has been a money pit even with warranty... I drive as a road warrior for my job and now your unit is costing me money. Information redacted pursuant to the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. 552(B)(6).

- Denver, CO, USA