6.0

2015 Nissan Rogue engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Rogue:

2015 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Jan 132016

Rogue

Almost 3 months into car while driving speed was like when the car is in neutral(but on drive) & if I pressed the gas pedal nothing happened then it turned off. I thought it was a 1 time thing, then it happened again almost 2 months after, dealer said we cant find the problem. It happened 2 more times they could never find the issue. Then it wouldnt even turn on making a loud noise then saying key not detected. Then after this towing company jump started car, & at the dealer it happened to them once. They said they tested everything but car would say key not detected. Then after we told them we submitted everything to Corp[orate office they said it was just the battery & it didn't happen again. Service manager said that the juice in the battery was all drained & something else had to cause that especially when it says key not detected. That they don't feel safe us taking car back until they can find issue but luis at Nissan North America said that is not what service department told them. That they can't help us doing a buy out for this defective car because to them nothing is wrong with it. This is a very hazardous and unsafe matter and the last time it turned off on me I was in the highway I45 had to slowly let it go to the side road until I was able to turn back on. At the moment is still at the dealership. The only person trying to help & seem concern is doug at service dept.

- Texas City, TX, USA