9.8

2016 Nissan Rogue fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Rogue:

2016 Nissan Rogue Owner Comments

Feb 122016

Rogue

The tank opening allows a diesel fuel nozzle to fit and their sarcastic representative named coutney told me that is not their problem. It cost me over 8 hundred dollars in cost to pump out diesel gas and tow charges. Nissan towing service would not help me when I was stranded by a busy 4 lane hwy. My car was about 2 weeks old. I pumped the gas and got on the high way and my car began jerking until it finally died. They road side service used the excuse that I said I was afraid stting like that so close to the high way not to give any assistance at all. I'd like to know, since Nissan does not help customers at ll once they buy their cars, if there is any place that would remove them from the us. They should not be allowed to continue to sell cars with no assistance to customers and they contradict what the sales offices tell customers about such things as road side service. I don't think it is fair to americans that they are allowed to continue sales when they will not assist with any problems. "this is my second Nissan and it was the same with the first. It is the corporate people I am complaining about. I have no problems with the dealer in high point nc where I bought the car. You give the means to contact Nissan customer service in franklin but the truth is there is NO0 assistance to be had by these people. They are a waste of time.

- Ramseur, NC, USA