2000 Nissan Sentra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Nissan Sentra:

2000 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Oct 052011

Sentra 1.8L

Yes, it truly only has 35,000 miles on it. We borrowed it and found out that neither lighter plug worked. I was able to look, the one in the dash is not hooked up and no matter what I try, I can't get anything in there to get the plug onto the back of it. The one on the middle console just will not work. I checked the fuse and thats not the problem. We borrow this now and then and it sure would be nice to have one working to charge cell phones and etc.

- , Ocala, FL, USA