- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 8 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 8 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 27 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2000 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2000 Sentra electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer malfunction2
- loud noise from alternator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.