8.0

2002 Nissan Sentra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Nissan Sentra:

2002 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Feb 012014

Sentra XE/GXE

I almost forgot to add to my complaint list. Wow! how could I forget this one, it is very annoying and dangerous. I've had this problem for a long, long time. On the complaint I entered about 2 years but I think it has been longer. The accelerator gets stuck when you are stopped at a red light you have to really tap it sometimes several times in order for it to work. What I once did was that I sprayed some of that oil 40? it help some but it didn't fix the problem. I see that another person had this problem. My questions are: 1) Does anyone know how to fix this problem? 2)Is this something that Nissan should repair at no cost to the consumer? Thank you very much.

- , Cocoa, FL, USA