- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 12 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 13 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 22 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 39 days ago
2002 Nissan Sentra
Worst 2002 Sentra lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- condensation on lenses1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.