2003 Nissan Sentra accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Sentra:

2003 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jun 252003

Sentra 4-cyl

I was involved in an automobile accident on June 25, 2004. A lady rear-ended me and as a result my entire back seat came loose. My car is not supposed to have access to the trunk from the interior so the backseat is not supposed to come loose. This is a huge concern of mine seeing as though I have a small child that has been riding in the backseat and fortunately was not in the car the day of the accident. I purchased my car in May 2003 with less than 100 miles on it. So far I am being told that the seat will be "fixed", but I do not feel safe driving the car any longer.

- Covington, GA, USA