7.0

2003 Nissan Sentra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Sentra:

2003 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 062014

Sentra GXE 1.8L

My car has stalled 3 times over the past year. One minute I am driving, the next I am coasting. Thankfully, I was always driving slowly with no one behind me. It starts right up. No "code" showing up for diagnostics. I called Nissan re: multiple recalls for electrical problems that can cause stalling, but they said my car wasn't part of the recalls.

- , Lisbon, OH, USA

Mar 112012

Sentra 1.8L

engine stalls while driving could get killed it happens without warning . replaced crankshaft sensor and still stalls

- , Tampa, FL, USA