2003 Nissan Sentra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Sentra:

2003 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jan 042004

Sentra 4-cyl

I purchased my 2003 Nissan Sentra gxe on June 10, 2003. Since that time, I have 7 work orders on my vehicle and that doesn't count each time I had to go to the dealership to show the problem and then made an appointment for problems with the drivers side door and window, a ding they put in the hood, not even close to sticker gas mileage and the service engine light coming on for no reason found and now there's a recall on that I haven't been notified of yet.

- Woodland Hills, CA, USA