7.0

2. replaced rear drums and cylinders (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Sentra:

2004 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Oct 142010

Sentra

My 2004 Nissan Sentra kept shutting off and had little or no power and was running rough and the battery kept dying, well I found out that the battery cable was worn and making little connection. It cost me $2.00 for a cable and my brother changed it for me and that cost me a $15.00 lunch.. Good Luck

- , Cambridge, MA, USA

Jun 292007

Sentra S 1.8L

My car will not accelerate past 45MPH with the pedal all the way to the ground! The brake pedal is REALLY hard to step on and the car makes a horrible clunking and groaning sound when I step on the brake or gas. I have had my brakes repaired, rotors resurfaced, and numerous other tasks completed to try and repair the car. No one can seem to figure out what the problem is. I have hear ECM, Calipers, Flood Damage. Any thoughts?

- , Richmond, VA, USA