2004 Nissan Sentra exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Sentra:

2004 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Feb 282009

The contact owns a 2004 Nissan Sentra. The contact stated that the catalytic converter failed and was replaced by the dealer. Ever since the converter was changed, the vehicle has been draining the oil and sucking debris into the motor. The vehicle was not included in a recall. The contact wants Nissan to pay for the repairs since this is a safety issue and there is already a recall for the identical failure. The current mileage was 72,000 and failure mileage was 71,638.

- Sandy, UT, USA

Dec 042006

Sentra 4-cyl

Just purchased my 2004 Nissan Sentra two weeks ago. The service engine light came on after I came home and remained on. The saleman told me he didn't think my car would pass an emission test. This leads me to believe he sold the car knowing there was a problem. I am taking into the Nissan dealer in olympia but I told him I am not paying anything period. The car has only 22,000 miles and is under warranty but I feel he deceived me. The sales person is jay rolfs from associate fleets in seattle, wa.

- Olympia, WA, USA