- January 29: Nissan Recalls 930,000 Altima Cars To Replace Hood Latches recalls | 13 days ago
- December 12: Nissan Recalls Rogue To Fix Roll Away Risk recalls | 61 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Recalls Altima and Maxima To Fix Brake Calipers recalls | 82 days ago
Blown Head Gasket
2005 Nissan Sentra (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 74,257 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 87 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace head gasket (73 reports)
- not sure (13 reports)
- resurface head at machine shop (1 reports)