2007 Nissan Sentra miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Sentra:

2007 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Sep 122016

The car turn on normal. Then after a few minutes on the city, the car started making a grinding noise coming out the bottom of the car. Also, I had the car in drive and it would not move forward.

- Chicago, IL, USA

May 102015

On May 10, 2015 at approximately 3:15 pm, I was driving eastbound on john hanson highway when suddenly my hood come unlatched and smashed into my windshield cause the glass to shattered while I was driving causing me to try and move over to the shoulder lane because of loss visibility while shards of glass was all over me. I contacted my roadside assistance through statefarm and had the vehicle towed. After the vehicle was taken to the repair shop they told me that statefarm will not repair my car in its entirety because the root cause of the latch breaking causing damage to my windshield, hood, and roof, was due to extensive corrosion to my core support. I contacted Nissan and they stated that there was no recall for my vehicle and that they could not fix it; however, the severity of the incident could have caused me to have been in my terrible accident. Nevertheless, the rusted and corroded core support was no cause on mine and I am requested assistance with this matter. I do not live in a flood zone. I purchased my vehicle brand new from the Nissan dealer in January 2007. Please help me resolve this imperative matter. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

- Upper Marlboro, MD, USA

Mar 092011

Rusted exhaust/muffler pipe

- Torrington, CT, USA

Nov 302010

The car is 3yrs old and the exhaust pipe has detached underneath the car approximately by the rear axel and is now resting on top of the rear wheel base. The flange which connects the front exhaust to the rear exhaust assembly has completely corroded and disintegrated.

- Cleveland, OH, USA

Dec 062007

I took my car in to be service and they did not service it. So I stop payment on the check and they file a complaint against me with the state attorney office they told me it would take about two hours to service my car and they did not service it at all they had charge me over three hundreds dollars. The case # 27671367. I won my case. Now I received this recall notice from you all and I really appreciate it. But I have lost faith in there service, but I am going to take it back to the bill seidles Nissan the dealer where I got it from. I let them know how disappointed I was with there service. I am doubtful about there service. Thank you all so much for looking out for all of us who drive.

- Miami, FL, USA