7.7

2008 Nissan Sentra miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Sentra:

2008 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Sep 202012

Sentra

Cpsc#I12A0598A. Lenovo adapter. Consumer stated he heard a strange clicking noise, a pop, and then smoke pouring out of the adapter thought a hole it had burned through the side of one of the parts. The consumer had a 90W ultraslim ac/DC adapter plugged into his vehicle's DC outlet.

- Plymouth, MN, USA

Dec 152008

Sentra 4-cyl

I currently own a 2008 Nissan Sentra. I have noticed that the rear of my car seems to slide out during winter weather. My tires also seem to wear quicker and my gas mileage is way below the mileage I should be getting. I had the alignment done twice when I first got the car back in 2008 but nothing changed and I just gave up. Recently I have read that many people have this issue but unfortunately my car is out of warranty.

- Robbinsville, NJ, USA