2011 Nissan Sentra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Sentra:

2011 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Dec 042015

Sentra

Vehicle was involved in an accident, where my car was a total loss. The seat belts on the driver side did not lock once my car was hit by the other vehicle who caused the accident. This caused my brother the driver to go forward. Also the airbag did not deploy when my vehicle was struck. Causing more harm and worse injuries, because there was nothing to keep my brother from going forward. The vehicle was sitting still waiting to turn, when it was struck by a truck that failed to brake and just crashed into the back of my car. The accident took place on a city street.

- Durham, NC, USA

Mar 012014

Sentra

The contact owns a 2011 Nissan Sentra. The contact observed a hole in the floor behind the accelerator pedal. The dealer diagnosed that there was no hole in the floor. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 11,000.

- Pittsburg, PA, USA

Mar 232015

Sentra 4-cyl

Granddaughter had head on accident which was not her fault due to other car pulling out in front of her..she was hurt and in pain took her to hospital..worst part was that my air bag did not deploy at all. Where is my recall letter. That could have been me and at 72years old I could have been hurt worse.I have two Nissan. Do the seat belts work on my rough Nissan 2013.the 2011 Sentra that was in accident didn't now I am worried about the rough will my air bags deploy.love my Nissan but I am scared the same could happen to me if I get into an accident. My granddaughter is very precious to me.resolve this problem or I will never buy an other Nissan.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Jun 162011

Sentra

Vehicle "a" at rest at red light, vehicle "B" accelerates colliding with vehicle "a" bumper.

- Bronx, NY, USA