2.0

2011 Nissan Sentra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Sentra:

2011 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jul 102014

Sentra 4-cyl

I am wanting to file a complaint and not sure how. I have a 2011 Nissan Sentra with a little over 120,000 miles and had to get a new fuel injector replaced today. My mechanic gave me the original part showing the back end and it looks like it eroded at the electrical end of the injector with no apparent reason. I believe this is gross negligence on the part of the manufacturer and would like to see how to go about filing a complaint to get this investigated. Thank you for your help and time.

- Opelika, AL, USA

Sep 052013

Sentra

The contact owns a 2011 Nissan Sentra. The contact stated that before entering the vehicle, the contact smelled gasoline. The vehicle was taken to the dealer for diagnosis where it was stated that the fuel tank was cracked. The vehicle was not repaired and the manufacturer was notified. The approximate failure mileage was 45,000.

- Glen Dale , AZ, USA