2012 Nissan Sentra wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Sentra:

2012 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

May 292015

The vehicle drifts both directions while driving, when braking it seriously pulls right. I have only had the car 6 weeks and haven't hit anything yet but if there are narrow lanes with parked cars I may not be so lucky. There are other problems the heat shields that cover the exhaust come loose and the air sensors in the tires leak so you need to put air in the tires weekly.

- Attleboro, MA, USA

Aug 252014

On August 25, 2014 while I did escape with my life and my whole body intact, after a witness was on scene she said she her a loud pop, well that loud pop was my front left (immediate driver's side tire) and I ended up in a brick wall. Not pleased with Bridgestone, as my vehicle only had no more than 8000 miles on it, but very pleased with the vehicle and it's features.

- Westerville, OH, USA