2013 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Sentra:

2013 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Aug 242013

Sentra

The morning started off with having problems with esf lght, and hand brake light even though hand brake was not applied. I tried to pull over many times, and fix lights but nothing worked. I was at a red light, then it turned green and street traffic proceededd to drive forward but a car 3 cars in front of me stopped abruptly. The car in front of me, had enough time to stop, but my Nissan Sentra hit the back of the car in front of me. I think that the car and its systems malfunctioned and I would like it investigated, because my accident could have been avoided. I am hurt from this accident, and so is the driver from the car in front of me.

- Montebello, CA, USA