7.7

2014 Nissan Sentra brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Sentra:

2014 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jul 172014

Sentra

I have the same issues as described in your investigation "PE14-014." In addition, while driving the vehicle on a paved road at approximately 45 mph, all of a sudden, it was as if the vehicle took over the steering, causing me to hit a curb. No damage was incurred, however it was very scary. My concern is obvious, what if the vehicle does this again when I am driving on a freeway @ 65 mph? this was not an isolated incident when "the vehicle" hit the curb. The ability to be in control of the steering has been taken over by the car several times. This is a new car and I find it extremely hard to believe I am having all these problems. These are not everyday general maintenance issues. These are major issues which could easily cause a serious accident whereby I would probably be found to be at fault, when the real person at fault is the vehicle manufacturer! this is being documented and saved by me should, god forbid, a serious accident happens. Any direction you may have is appreciated.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Sep 152014

Sentra 4-cyl

While taking vehicle to dealer to el paso casa Nissan for drift/ pull and constant input to keep in center line on windy day and trany on up hill failure from a dead start. My wife's vehicle stall and shake almost like engine will shut, almost on stop on braking. Happened.twice, first at stop light about half mile away from my house, second at gas station about 3 miles away. A/C on.

- Alamogordo, NM, USA