2015 Nissan Sentra fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Sentra:

2015 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Mar 012016

Sentra

I was driving home and I had this problem twice yesterday on the highway driving about 65 mph pushed the gas pedal to the max and the car doesn't speed up the car started to slow down so I started to push the gas pedal more to speed up. Even that I pushed the pedal as far as possible the car did not speed up. I pull over on the right shoulder of the highway turn off the car and turn on again car then the car acted normally. I got home call the Nissan dealer and they told me to bring the car when I get there and the technician at the dealer do the analysis told me no codes been detected by the computer at the service dep. But he knows because I have one of my tail light crack there is a sensor that send info to the computer and that's why my car lose all the power in the acceleration. But he knows is the crack on the tail light and I need to change the light asap. I can be in a huge accident because of this sensor on the lights and is ridiculous car slow down but is not any light on at the dashboard of the car advising something is wrong with the car. If this is not bring to the Nissan im going to get a lawyer because is my life in risk if this happen again.

- Tampa, FL, USA