2015 Nissan Sentra steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Sentra:

2015 Nissan Sentra Owner Comments

Jun 262016

I rented this vehicle from budget rental cars and was driving on interstate 435 going 65 miles an hour. I heard and felt a "pop" and my power steering failed. I was within.1 miles of an exit and was able wrestle the steering wheel to the side of the road to safely stop. I am not sure if a women like my wife would be able to control the car if she were the driver. After I stopped and turning the car off, the ps light (that light at the time of the incident) turned off and power steering returned. I refuse to drive the car and awaiting a rental exchange. Very unsafe set of circumstances.

- Houston, TX, USA