4.5

2005 Nissan Titan drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Titan:

2005 Nissan Titan Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Nov 142005

Titan 4WD 8-cyl

Rear end failure (many failures have been reported) I have children that ride with me and am concerned if rear end went at speed. Mine was not a total failure, yet. Whinning noise and dash lights made me bring it in. They did some testing and advised me that they would order a new rear end. Told me to drive it till the new one comes in. I think this could be a dangerous situation.

- Anoka, MN, USA