2006 Nissan Titan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Titan:

2006 Nissan Titan Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Nov 072009

I have a Nissan Titan 2006 and had to replace my fuel pump 2 times and now I have rear axle leaking and I now have 2 cracked manifolds which dealer told me is very common also I need to replace the flow for heating and cooling. I am very concerned with the exhaust leaking which could only be done by getting the truck very hot which if I did I would of had to do head gaskets. Which are ok. Also I had to replace the radiator it had 2 cracks in where it is bolted they give and became weak. I don't abuse my truck I love it I have never got it hot I maintain it as much as possible. Alot of the complaints I have read are the same a mine what does it take to get this resolved. Call me we need to band together and fix this.

- Tulare, CA, USA

Jun 152007

Titan 4WD 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2006 Nissan Titan. Approximately three minutes after the contact exited the vehicle, flames erupted from underneath the hood. The manufacturer inspected the vehicle, but refused to inform the contact of what caused the fire. The manufacturer stated that they would repair the vehicle under warranty. The current and failure mileages were 5,900. Updated 02-01-08. The consumer stated as of 08/20/07 he still does not have the vehicle back and does not know what defect was found in the investigation. The consumer stated the dealer seemed to think it was the condenser belt. Updated 02/01/08

- Colorado Springs, CO, USA