7.2

2011 Nissan Titan wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Titan:

2011 Nissan Titan Owner Comments

Nov 202011

Titan

(1) I have experienced the same problem with the seatbelts in the back seat of my 2011 Nissan Titan. They tighten up on the occupants and I have to stop my truck in order to release them, but then they tighten up again. A switch for adults or children may fix the problem. (2) as well, the front floor mats that were installed at the dealer malfunctioned. The driver's floor mat had one hole for restraint and it should have had two holes. The floor mat caught up in the accelerator at a speed of approximately 50 kph and the engine revved wide open. I had to immediately put the truck in neutral and shut it off. That left me with no power steering and I was fortunate enough to get the truck to the side of the highway and remedy the problem. The dealership has since replaced the front floor mats and the probem is solved. Owners of the Nissan Titans should make sure that the proper floor mats are installed in their trucks prior to driving them. (3) these trucks should not be delivered with a P tire on them. At the very least they should have an lt tire. I have had three flat tires on my truck in 5 months and it is not used on construction sites at all.

- Plumweseep, 00, USA