2.1

2010 Nissan Versa body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Versa:

2010 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Nov 012013

Versa

While driving home from work my 2010 Nissan Versa began to make a rumbling sound. It has sense grown to a roar while stopped with the car in drive. I took it to the dealer where I got it and they said the rear muffler assembly had broken loose and was rubbing on the frame causing the noise and vibrations in the driver compartment. Upon a brief internet search I have found that many other Nissan owners have experienced the same problem. Nissan claims it is due to road salt, but the only part that is rusting out is the flange leading to the rear muffler assembly.

- Taylorsville, KY, USA