2.4

2012 Nissan Versa exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Versa:

2012 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Mar 272014

Versa

I started my car and I heard a rattling sound. As I went to drive the sound got louder as I pushed the gas pedal. I went to Nissan right away and they said it was my "rusted" muffler. It's from the salt and it will be $700 bucks. My car is a 2012, there is no way possible for salt rust in 3 years. I just can't believe this!! I am trying to understand since I live in Florida. I'd understand better if I still lived up North and dealt with salt from the ice trucks. I don't live close enough to to a beach for salt rust!!!

- Orlando, FL, USA