2012 Nissan Versa wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Versa:

2012 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Nov 012015

Versa

I was driving around a curve on a city street when my driver side front coil spring snapped impacting the tire causing my vehicle to swerve over a median sustaining major damages to the undercarriage and body of the vehicle. Recall # 15V573000

- Sacramento, CA, USA

Jun 062012

Versa 4-cyl

I have to hit the curb to stop car tire damge and under car to prevent hit a car.. I been notice that since ibougth my car, I report to Nissan they say is nothing wrong with my car.. sometimes I been driving and car accelarate by himself, also.. shoe stock in gaz pedal..very dangerous.. because cant brake.!!.

- Henderson , NV, USA

Jul 142013

Versa 4-cyl

Vehicle has been in 2 collisions over 2 year span. Once T-boned by another car, second time front end collision. First time passenger side door received severe damage, second time major front end damage. Never or neither time did any airbags deploy. Vehicle was doing 35 mph at least each time. Have children and family whom are in vehicle often. Worried about all our safety. Thank you very much, with regards.

- Garden City Park, NY, USA